Tuesday 2 April 2013

Introduction to Click, Snap, Edit

 
Hi! My name is Megan, and I am completely new to blogging, I have been an avid reader of blogs for a while, but I thought giving it a go myself would be me having a go at something new. I am currently 17 and am doing my A levels, which includes Art (my favourite subject).
 
 
I love being inspired by visual elements such as art, but over the past couple of years I have gotten into photography, which allows me to capture things instantly. However this is only the start of things for me, editing is something I have always loved the idea of doing, but there is just so much you can do with Photoshop etc. nowadays, how you manipulate a picture is endless.
 
I will keep this post short and sweet, I am creating this blog to evidence my photography but also share it with a wider audience. I love hearing what people think of my work, and also learning new techniques that will help me progress with Photography even further.
 
Thanks for taking the time to read this, to start off with I've posted some of my photography from the past year and a half, enjoy!
 
Megan x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment